Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Life's Intro...

If one were to ask me, "Manchu, what does it mean to live?" My answer would be "To Love is to live." This should let you know immediately that I am not the average man. I view things differently, and although I do produce 10,000 gallons of testosterone daily (beats chest and roars), i'm not afraid to talk about my feelings with anyone with fortunate enough to know me well. This blog will be an exposition of my life; it will be a confession booth protected by the curtains of binary fabric. I will share all--the good, the bad, the romantic, the foolish, and the past--for those who wish to know it.

Whether you know me well, or not at all, you will soon realize that I live an extremely interesting life.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh let the blogging begin! This is the beginning of GREAT things, sir. I support this! Stamp of approval for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, why thank you young Lavender. This is the beginning of a new era indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha tootoot as i take full credit for this wonderful idea....let the fun times roll.
    N.E.E.M has spoken :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. N.E.E.M. has spoken--thus, it is irrefutably exceedingly excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL okay N.E.E.M. humble thyself! LOL but yeah this is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, thanks for bringing me back....yeah is it safe to assume you're gonna be spending a lot of time allocated for "work" on this thing? bc ur def on post #5 for the day lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol soooooo true Neemie!!! I just have so much to share!!

    ReplyDelete