Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Jaguar XF Belongs In my Driveway

So, I was talking to my Father about cars yesterday and he was telling me how he took his Jag in for service, and while he was there, he was looking at the new models. He began to tell me about the Jaguar XF Model, which I was aware of, but never paid much attention to since it was out of my price range...or so I thought. He sat down with the sales rep and ran the numbers just to see what the cost of owning that vehicle would be, and it turns out I could easily afford the monthly payment on the XF. So now, I've been considering a new vehicle purchase, and I might shoot after the XF. After all, the best time to make expensive purchases is BEFORE marriage and kids, right?

3 comments:

  1. Totally. If you can afford it now before marriage and kids, then more power to ya! It's much harder down the road... or so I've been told!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly Jooooo!!! What's up! Yeah, I've heard that it gets harder down the road for real...especially once kids come into the picture. i don't want to sit in a rocking chair feeding a bottle to my firstborn child, looking into his/her eyes lovingly, while thinking "you could have been a Jag" lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmfaoooo "You could have been a Jag"

    ReplyDelete