Saturday, July 3, 2010

May/June Recap

Life has changed in the last two months. All things taken into consideration, I'm happier now than I was in April. Here are the updates:

1) I'm dating a great woman with whom I love spending time with. She can cook, she's beautiful, she's a girly-girl, and did I mention she cooks? heh heh. She's very unique, and she has the cutest laugh I've ever heard.

2) I dealt with a pretty serious ordeal at work in which a disagreement with someone went too far. The issue got resolved, but mercy--THAT was a stressfull week.

3) I'm actually friends again with an ex-girl/former arch-nemesis from the fall--we had a blowout and weren't speaking for months, but in May we got in touch again...Life is funny like that.

4) My last trip to NY was crazy.....I shan't go into detail here, but all i will say is "JerkAsUsual" (inside joke)

5) My God-Daughter's birthday is this month!! she turns TWO years old!

6) Shout out to my boy (I won't put his name out there)--he just got his Bachelors Degree after facing obstacles at every turn. If you look in the dictionary next to the word "True Man" you will see his picture. He loves his daughter and treats her like a great father should.

7) When will the world realize that I am always right?

1 comment: